Double DIN and Edge Pod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06EXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very Nice!!!!! Looking to change out my stereo also.

Where did you get the stereo headunit from? I take it iPod connector is wired in the back of the unit and then ran down to the center console? Do you know if this unit is capable of bluetooth?

With you flip down DVD player, did you have a stock one that went bad and you replaced it or is it a new install?

Might have to get myself an Edge programmer as well!

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very Nice!!!!! Looking to change out my stereo also.

Where did you get the stereo headunit from? I take it iPod connector is wired in the back of the unit and then ran down to the center console? Do you know if this unit is capable of bluetooth?

With you flip down DVD player, did you have a stock one that went bad and you replaced it or is it a new install?

Might have to get myself an Edge programmer as well!

It's Clarion VX400 and yes it's wired to the back of the unit full audio and video(another reason I didn't buy Pioneer's 3200) and I ran it down to the console and cut & glued it in place. Yes Bluetooth built in.. It's law up here!! Yeah the stock one died and the newer one is bigger. Love the Edge

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like that. you stole my idea for the ipod. haha i wanted to do that. how do you like your set up. i was thinking the same set up. edge and a player that has ipod where i can do that. cause i want to make my own center console and move my radio down into it. idk if a dd would be to big for that but who knows. for now i want to do something like that. how much of a pain was it to run the ipod cable down to the center console?

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like that. you stole my idea for the ipod. haha i wanted to do that. how do you like your set up. i was thinking the same set up. edge and a player that has ipod where i can do that. cause i want to make my own center console and move my radio down into it. idk if a dd would be to big for that but who knows. for now i want to do something like that. how much of a pain was it to run the ipod cable down to the center console?

I love the set up.....Still have to find a place for the sub but Apline 5x7 will work for now. I though about a custom console too.... but for now this is it. I want do the rest of the interior over...get rid of the beige. :p no the IPOD cable was easy.. I used a Apple AV ipod cable so I can play video also.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
get a hatchback box. its a slanted box. slanted on the back. for a single or duel subs. and mine fits perfect behind the 3rd row. i just need old skate board wheels to have it level and its bungee corded so it dosent slid. but i still like what you have. im going to go that way with the edge and maybe not dd but need ipod like that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anupe