04 EB trim paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with the trim paint on the Eddie Bauers? It's almost like they sprayed it too thin or something. If you powerwash it, you run the risk of blowing the paint right off!! :mad: Anyone else have this issue?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope...never had any problems in any fashion at all...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do! I get that 2+1 scratch repair kit ($20) with pueblo gold and hook it right up ive been averaging once a year (for 3 years)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do! I get that 2+1 scratch repair kit ($20) with pueblo gold and hook it right up ive been averaging once a year (for 3 years)

on the same spots? where is this stuff at? walmart? autozone? pepboys? i need some pueblo gold...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Walmart is where i usually get it and i do believe the auto stores but its gonna be a lil more. Everywhere ive been had it. I think it was even on sale 50% off last time i bought it. Yes its the same spots you puddy scuff paint sand and clear coat and let it dry for about a week then throw some wax on it. Let me know if you want pics i still have the box and paint. If for some reason yall cant find it ill send you some. The gold lasts forever but the kit with the clear and sand paper is what is a one shot one kill