Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2006Overlander
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you very much…(insert very poor Elvis impersonation)

When I was advised to remove the switch to inspect, as soon as I removed it, the rear side where the plug sat was oily or somehow “wet” ? Instantly clicked that it could’ve been moisture or something that had tampered with it. Nonetheless, rear ac is operable for the time being until I receive the part. For now it’s bandaided to make it work since Vegas heat is no joke.

Again, thank you so so much for your help and all of your service diagrams you were able to pass on.

If I may ask, where did you get those? I did end up purchasing a 2006 Dealership workshop manual off of ebay but would like to know where to get the digital copy.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you very much…(insert very poor Elvis impersonation)
Haha, I can hear it now.

I bet it's like an oven in Vegas.

That's AllDataDIY. I have a subscription for all my vehicles and it's invaluable to me. I was hesitant to get it for several years despite my buddy insisting. It's been worth every penny and then some. Without I could not maintain our vehicles the way I do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman