2014 Expy King Ranch EL - Puddle Lights Wont Come Back on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dferg1108

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 2014 Expy KR-EL. I replaced the puddle lights with LED lights, about 1.5 years ago but shortly after they stopped working. I didnt realize at first they both stopped working. I bought another set, put them in and still wouldn't work. I messed around a little bit with them gave up and put the new ones in my tool box. I found them the other day after forgetting about them and thought I will give it another go. However, I have no idea why they stopped working. Is it on its fuse or something else that is unplugged that made them not work? The mirror turn signal lights still work. Thoughts?

S20Workstation4

Reaction score
Both of them not working, could be a fuse that blew. Check the manual to see which fuse controls the puddle lamps.
If you still have the original bulbs (and they still work), try putting them back in and seeing if they'll come on.