2023 Ford Expedition Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Bushnell

Reaction score
Does anybody else have this problem with the four gauges above speed/tach gauges? If I delete boost and add trans temp gauge it stays that way until I turn off the vehicle, then when I start again it's back to boost. I heard it was fixed in update 22293 rev 710 back can't confirm with Ford. I turned the problem into Ford but who knows if they will fix.

RacerBX1

Reaction score
I can’t remember when it changed, but seems like sometime this year in one of the bigger updates the small gauges above the large ones started staying like they are supposed to. Mine when changed will now hold that change.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine is the same. Sadly i still have not gotten the Synch 4 update that came along 7-8 months ago.

Twes

Reaction score
I recently bought 2024 Expedition Limited Stealth and am having the same issue . I’ve read updates have fixed the issue but would like to think the 24 would have come with the updates already installed . I prompt for an update and it states it’s up to date. I’ve read in previous threads other members have brought their expedition to the dealership and after they no longer had the option to toggle between boost and tranny temp so I’m reluctant to bring it in. Also not a huge deal just kind of a pia to going through the menu settings every time I shut the truck off/on .