Checked in on my Expy today, here's some pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
umm, not right now, Ill take pics when I get it installed. Here is what the tip looks like from magnaflow.

35182T.jpg

Oye, what did you do with your double Magnaflow tip? I think I wants it!

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks FtLaud. I'm taking it back into the garage in about 10 min cause the rough start is really bothering me. Think I'm going to have them do a through tune up and if that doesn't work replace coils / plugs.

ScottyDsntKnow

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rough start as in it only takes 1 try to get it going but it runs really rough at first or rough start as it takes 2-3 times and cranks alot to make it fire up? My old Taurus SHO did one or the other or sometimes both and it was just a bad cam position sensor. When that sensor goes, the motor doesn't know where the cam is in relation to what the firing order should be so it just randomly starts lighting off cylinders which means it could start right up or it might take multiple tries and then when it does finally catch it could be rough for a few seconds and then smooth out as the computer figures everything out.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont your year expys have cam phaser issues?

and spark plug issues? idk

ScottyDsntKnow

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cam phasers do the same thing as cam position sensors? Just from the names it sounds like they would.