Front AC not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGarone421

Reaction score
Make sure all wires are properly in the front module(Pass side). This seems to be a trending issue.

Update: Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

adamsdaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally found the problem. It was a faulty resistor!! The brand new resistor I bought was bad right out of the box. I'm updating so that if anyone else comes across this thread in the hopes of figuring out your problem, you'll know what to check. Apparently the resistors are known to be faulty right out of the box. Sometimes you'll get very lucky and the first one is good, or you'll get lucky(like me) and the second one is good. I came across a youtube video and in the comments people were saying that they had bought 3 different resistors that were bad until they got lucky with the 4th one being good. So if you did like me and replaced all the parts, spliced wires properly, checked all the fuses and relays, and checked to make sure there was continuity, and you still don't have air coming out the front vents, SWAP OUT THE RESISTOR until you find one that works! Thank you Max78 for your help, I really appreciate it.
Good morning,

Was the DOA resister Motorcraft or 3rd party?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlself