Getting serious doubts on build quality - XLT 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
Was mostly happy with my 202a (2020 XLT) - however until recently this happened.

I was on an intercity travel with occasional wind gusts in open areas, was driving between 135-159 KM/h.

I did hear a clunk noise in between however i thought any small object on the road might be deflected to the under body - which happens sometimes.

However i was struck with the realization in the picture below, when I reached the destination (around after 600km).

Like the door roof trim and roof rack cap - was literally peeled ---- gone with the wind......It was totally fine, no damages, strikes or raised edges to give way to the wind pressure.

Has it happened with anyone.....

Also would be grateful if you can post the OEM replacement part numbers for - fixing this ugly look. Will try visiting local junk yard for parts hunting from the damaged and totaled vehicles, chances are I may find them.

What is going on with the build quality....like ...really....

Thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-13 at 20.56.58_6fc9bf92.jpg