lights behind the grill??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
offroadexpy. thats the one i was looking at? how is it so far? any problems? i've seen one guy where his broke and said customer service said not our fault. but most seem to be happy with them.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Tallsville..... Im loving the lift sofar, ive only had it on for a month, but ive put it thru some mild beatings already and its doing great. Guess only time will tell. I would recomend it if your wanting to lift it cheap!

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:pepper:
Started installing a set of Hella rallye 4000 behind the grille today. I got them in, but have not got them wired up yet. That will have to wait till another day, I ran out of time to work on it this afternoon. I will post some pics after Im done so all of you can see. That is a big ass light and I was afraid they werent gonna fit but they did! :grd:

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Done!!

I got them all wired up and working...... Damn these things are bright!

I guess ya'll gonna have to go to my album to see the pics, I cant get them to come up on this post.....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those look good. now mount some on the roof! haha take pics of how they look at night.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put a couple pics up on my album with them on, y'all go check them out..:pepper: