Need Cheap OEM Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well after successfully installing my new grille with one of my buds, we put the front housing back on and realized that it's all scratched up from my stupid self putting it face down on the ground.

So where can I get a new one for cheap? And roughly how much do you think it would cost to get it painted?

I'll post pics when I get home.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you think its something that polishing could take care of.

Nope, it's pretty bad. And on top of that I cracked a piece of it off and super glued it back on. Overall it just looks crappy.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay or junk yard is gonna be the cheapest... remember F150 is the same... or you could always paint it black... I am thinking about painting mine bedliner black along with all the tan and my roll pan this summer

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ebay or junk yard is gonna be the cheapest... remember F150 is the same... or you could always paint it black... I am thinking about painting mine bedliner black along with all the tan and my roll pan this summer

Good call on the F-150. I've been looking up Expedition parts for a while not finding much.

Might check out a local junk yard sometime this week. Me and one of my buds might take it off and sand it and try to bedline it this weekend. Don't know how good it will go with the BLACK billet grille, but it's worth a try, if it doesn't work... then I'll just get a new one.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of painting my grill black and the surround.... one day I want it then the next I dont know.... then again I like the black vertical bar grill on ebay

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thinking of painting my grill black and the surround.... one day I want it then the next I dont know.... then again I like the black vertical bar grill on ebay

Well, I was going to paint the tan part that's left over black with the bed liner, and then I was thinking about painting the grille surround with black spray paint.

But I don't know if it'll be too much black or not. Black is a good color, but I think if my whole front end is black it might look a little corny. What do you guys think?