Rear controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kthraney

Reaction score
Hello! My 2014 expedition EL got a new radio unit, and since then, the climate controls and second row heater controls, located on the back of the center console, don’t do anything. No power or surging.
I assume the old radio had a place for the pigtail to be plugged in to that the new head unit doesn’t. Does anyone have any ideas about how to get them working again?

Thank you so much!

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello! My 2014 expedition EL got a new radio unit, and since then, the climate controls and second row heater controls, located on the back of the center console, don’t do anything. No power or surging.
I assume the old radio had a place for the pigtail to be plugged in to that the new head unit doesn’t. Does anyone have any ideas about how to get them working again?

Thank you so much!

There was another recent post on this forum involving a 2017 Expedition with the same issue. The post stated the OEM radio must be used, as there are no aftermarket radio systems that incorporate the Ford HVAC system controls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT