Replacement fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grandebob

Reaction score
Does any one know where to get some fog light replacements? The lenses on my '08's fog lights are cracked and it let in a bunch of moisture so my fog lights are... foggy. I don't care if they are aftermarket or OEM. I'm just looking for something that will replace the lights and lenses, not just the bulbs.

Thanks

OP
OP
G

grandebob

Reaction score
I have a severe mis-trust for ebay. Going to see what the tasca parts guy can do. Hopefully his prices are cheap enough where I don't have to get over my mis trust. :)

I should poke through the vendor section. My mind immediately skips anything that could possibly be an advertisement.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont blame you. Atleast with Josh you know its oem. Just be prepared to give him your vin number. **** I tried to order a tshirt from him and he still wanted my vin number......

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i only buy from companies with super high ratings...not from individuals selling on ebay...7yrs and never had a prob yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris7990