05-06 expy Gryphon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PHP... Power Hungry Performance... that turn the Edge CS or CTS into custom tuned ones (Gryphon) have 05 and 06 expys listed on their Products now.... just FYI

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from what I have read they are but I got my CS at too good of a price and I didn't feel like waiting but I saw that for 2nd gen expys and thought I should share... maybe they will make some for the 3rd gen guys

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So the CS Edge only allows canned tunes, no custom tunes? How much is the Edge that allows custom tunes?

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no the edge CS wont allow custom tunes unless it is turned into a gryphon.... http://powerhungryperformance.com/

they used to do the conversions but I don't know if they still do.... but they sell them and make the custom tunes.... one day I might sell my CS to go to a gryphon but then I might save my cash for 4.88 gears

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I may not have the cool screen, but I am very happy with the SCT, I have a laptop if I need to do any live test and tunes, but for $400 bucks, Mike at 5Star told me if I need any adjustments to my custom tunes he will email them to me for free, be it gears, taller tires, supercharged or what ever else I decide to do

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they do the edge cs. it cost $60 for them to do it. if you bought the edge from them its an extra $30. but its also illegal for them to do it since im in cali. its like UGH!! i would need to send it to someone. then have them do it all. then have them send it back to me.