2012 Expedition DDM Module Bounce Back Rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UrbanCowboy

Reaction score
I have the infamous bounce back issue where the window will roll up and then roll half way down immediately.

I've tried every single combination of the "reset" instructions I could find online, including suggestions in this forum. All of the combos with holding the window down/up for several seconds or just a couple seconds, the window will not respond to anything I have tried. I probably have tried at least 5 different combinations that I've seen online that were suggested for various Ford models and model years.

So then I saw someone with the same issue, reset the window functions using forscan, and I got excited for a minute. The module this person was using was called DDM (driver door module) and there was one for the passenger side as well PDM. Well of course, I do not have that module available in forscan when I connect my vehicle.

Does anyone know how to reset the factory settings in forscan if you do not have a DDM module?