2017 Expedition King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone has any luck buy a set of OEM floor mats for a King Ranch Expy? Searching on line--came out with nothing. I really hate to ask the stealership.

Tony

AllBoostNoEco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
0B1846F3-A0F3-4288-8D17-12CAC32A0FE0.jpeg
My stock ones don’t have the “Expedition” writing on them, so I think the ones above are the upgraded versions. I haven’t found the factory ones that aren’t Ford accessories.
That being said, if you want some of the regular ones, mine (black carpet, no writing) are sitting in the basement and you can have them.

Last edited:

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a set of Black oem all weather mats that came with my 17 Limited. They’re still in the plastic wrap. I didn’t use them because I had the dealer install Weathertechs. If you’re interested I’ll sell them to you for $75 shipped

AllBoostNoEco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. The issue is that I am looking for OEM Expedition King Ranch floor mats. The ones I have on my truck, which I damaged, look like these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-NEW-20...ash=item3d487bfa5d:g:tQ0AAOSwkbZZlCVa&vxp=mtr

Notice the King Ranch logo. Unfortunately, these on Ebay are for an F150

Ah, ok. Was afraid of that. Now that I look closer at the 2017 buyer’s guide, I see them mentioned. I can’t seem to find them anywhere, or any other of the stock mats.
You might call Tasca or one of the other online places that sell OEM Ford parts, they may be able to find them and the price probably won’t be as bad as your local dealer. I know they are considerably cheaper than mine.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weathertech is gonna be superior.... just sayin

Alsp, if your NEW truck came with NONE (vs damaged/lost later), call the dealer and make em ship you a set for free

Iiirc, my mother made a VW dealer in California do just that, successfully, like a year ago

Reaction score
Mine had weather tech mats throughout, however for date night I wanted to have the factory King Ranch mats too. Found someone on ebay selling their set, brand new in the packaging, $60 + shipping. Just keep watching ebay, they pop up, I bought the second set I found within a 3 month period. Good luck!

OP
OP
MADEXP

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks folks. Yes, the new EXP came with the OEM matts--no issues there. Like Joshua, I also have the weather tech--just trying to get back to the OEM look. Will keep searching.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any luck buy a set of OEM floor mats for a King Ranch Expy? Searching on line--came out with nothing. I really hate to ask the stealership.

Tony
I just checked fordpartsgiant.com

I would verify the part number with your local for dealer but this says front and rear. This for the long wheel base.

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-kit-contour-carpet-mat-frt_fl1z-7813300-aa.html?Make=Ford&Model=Expedition&Year=2017&Submodel=&Filter=(30823;36622;28764;26474)&Location=floor-trim,,<13300

Ford Part No.: FL1Z-7813300-AA
KIT - CONTOUR CARPET MAT - FRT

Your Price: $95.82
Retail Price: $117.00
You Save: $21.18
Qty:
ADD TO CART
This part fits this location on your vehicle:

• Front And Rear
This part fits the following vehicle options:

• Fit Note: 119"/3023MM Wheelbase, Dune Interior, Ebony Interior, Front Floor Mats - King Ranch, With Carpet Floor Covering, 131"/3327.4MM Wheelbase
  • Production Date: 08/2014-
I would verify the part number with your local for dealer but this says front and rear. This for the long wheel base.

Short Wheel Base

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-kit-contour-carpet-mat-frt_fl1z-7813300-aa.html

Ford Part No.: FL1Z-7813300-AA
KIT - CONTOUR CARPET MAT - FRT

Your Price: $95.82
Retail Price: $117.00
You Save: $21.18
Qty:
ADD TO CART
This part fits this location on your vehicle:

• Front And Rear
This part fits the following vehicle options:

• Fit Note: 119"/3023MM Wheelbase, Dune Interior, Ebony Interior, Front Floor Mats - King Ranch, With Carpet Floor Covering, 131"/3327.4MM Wheelbase
  • Production Date: 08/2014-
Part Info
Part No. FL1Z-7813300-AA
Base No. BL1Z-7813300-AB
Part Description KIT - CONTOUR CARPET MAT - FRT
Black , (-D*) , With "King Ranch" Logo , (-H*) , Includes Front And Rear , Production Installed

Manufacturer Ford. This genuine Ford part is guaranteed by Ford's factory warranty.