Another new guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edmguy

Reaction score
Joined up about 2 months ago while I was looking into moving to a bigger suv from my 03 Explorer. This site has some good info and in the end I bought a 2006 Expedition Eddie Bauer with only 12,000km on it (less than 8k miles) last week.

Totally happy with it so far except that some ******* decided to rear end me yesterday morning. lol

Anyway, not too much damage and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

As for the truck I will have to take some pics, but basically it is blue and has most options, just no nav or dvd.

I just picked up a trailer brake controller on Monday, had a 2way starter installed on Monday and tinted all the windows a bit darker yesterday. I don't have too much else planned, it is basically a family vehicle to take my wife and son camping and on holidays. I have an 03 3 series for daily driving.

OP
OP
E

edmguy

Reaction score
Thanks and yeah, there is lots of good info.

If I have time this weekend I think I'm going to pick up some of those silverstar headlights and foglights. They look great in the pics and only cost about the same as a tank of gas. lol