anyone used this air intake cooler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockunlimited2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had one on my Jeep rubicon. The filter quaity is very poor. Just a bad filter. I plumbed it inline with my snorkel but I always had a fine layer of grit on the butterfly of the TB when removed for cleaning. I would not buy again. My .02

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the K&N? great! for as many miles as i have i most likely would have had to replace a few times. the k&n is great. i got a little better mileage but i really cant tell since i have a heavy foot. but the gotts mod i could really feel the difference. going up this hill on the freeway towards my gfs house my tranny would shift down to 2nd and be at high rpm. with the gotts it stays in 4th or might drop to 3rd and im at like 2000 rpm. flying up the hill. about 65-70. im passing everyone up. haha

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i didnt think they made ram air kits for your rigs. weird. i dont like them cause they suck in more hot air then a cai. but i still wouldnt mind a K&N cai.

Rockunlimited2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have had good luck running these from JLT Performance. Would def buy another before I spent the money on the K&N systems

http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78_79&products_id=75

Just ordered one. first mod, other than the new wipers, removing the pass side front door to chase down a rattle, repainting the pass side window trim, repainting the inside rear radio controls, repainting the oem wheels, and rebuilding the drivers window-switch bank (all done today).