Arrived in Tennessee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Well guys we made the trip but it was eventful...I was leading with a 17' U-Haul with the SS on a trailer behind it and the wife was driving the expo...coming over the Cincinnati bridge a guy driving a raptor was merging into our lane and cut in front of my wife and Kaboom...then he tried to run...so my wife took off in chase with me behind...and got over the bridge to Kentucky and had PD waiting for this guy...Kentucky made us drive back over the bridge because it happened on the bridge it was Cincinnati jurisdiction...This idiot in his raptor shot his big mouth off and told the officer my wife cut him off...well needless to say he got 2 tickets, one for improper lane merge and no proof of insurance...hahahaha, My expo tore the shit out of the rear wheel flare, fender, and trim on that Raptor...got a couple of scuffs and I have to replace the top plastic trim on my bumper...but we are here...and unpacked....getting settled....so now Im back to suck up my thread count....LMAO

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Well...congrats on arriving..sorry to hear about your troubles.

Is everybody talking a bit slower with a souther drawl ?! :)

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you made it. Now post some pics of the new house and the damage to the Ex.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

turtlejoe

Reaction score
Happy to hear everyone is safe and sound. Sorry about the damage and ordeal - some folks are just morons.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!! dint mean to get on a soap box with the first post...Mulchman I am in Lebanon..about 30 minutes from Nashville...Tom..I like listening to the way they talk here...I got to teenage grand daughters in VA and they have that twang...get some pictures up tomorrow...the blow hard that hit my wife called her all kinds of names and sunk his own boat with the officer...of course my license plate is personalized that says "chaplain" and I flashed my "Master-Badge...so now we wait for a summons to appear in court and plan a trip to Cincinnati...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!! dint mean to get on a soap box with the first post...Mulchman I am in Lebanon..about 30 minutes from Nashville...Tom..I like listening to the way they talk here...I got to teenage grand daughters in VA and they have that twang...get some pictures up tomorrow...the blow hard that hit my wife called her all kinds of names and sunk his own boat with the officer...of course my license plate is personalized that says "chaplain" and I flashed my "Master-Badge...so now we wait for a summons to appear in court and plan a trip to Cincinnati...

I grew up much of my life as a kid in GA. My dad still lives there. I can pick it up fast speaking to him on the phone. :) Its just funny as there is no mistaking where you are by listening to the people speak.

Last edited:

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a friend that lives there. From what he tells me be carefull with the other motorist there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wtxoil