Expedition and Smartcar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
picture.php

Saw it today and parked in front of it. Nothing says cool like orange paint and tri-spoke rims.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you should have taken a picture. i love parking next to "smart" cars. they are the size of my fender! haha

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah it didnt show up. thats funny! i still think if you get in a wreck with one youll be dead. especially with one of these tanks we drive.

OP
OP
Sierra Lima1470

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool so you can see it now in one of the two posts? Yeah, I was watching I think a dateline nbc thing on how the compact car class boasts about its 5 star crash safety ratings but the IIHS says it only applies when it hits a same size car or a wall. But if they hit something bigger there is dramatically different results. Im sure it was on like Bajabusta's youtube channel somewhere.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait the orange thing was not your spare tire???? :D:D:p:p

Thats just too funny of a pic

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it showed up on original post...i cant see some pics when i'm at work either...but everything shows at home...uhm...your bumper is WAAAY across the yellow line...lol

OP
OP
Sierra Lima1470

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it showed up on original post...i cant see some pics when i'm at work either...but everything shows at home...uhm...your bumper is WAAAY across the yellow line...lol

hah yeah I knew someone would say something about that. It was the parking lot at Sams Club in Newport News and I was in a rush to get a hot pizza, gas and get to my friends house. Plus its not like they were using the space...