For Sale: 20" Chrome Rims, 5 Spoke, 6 Lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sticks2112

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 rims, 20", chrome, Pacer Wheel (model 942C Contour), 6 lug 135mm bolt pattern. I had these on my 2004 Expedition, and they will fit other trucks and SUV brands. I sold the truck with the factory rims, but my new truck has a 5 lug pattern, so unfortunately I can't use these. The picture below shows them on my truck before I sold it. The tires had thread showing, so I had them removed. Tires are not included. The tires shown were 285x50R20, and with this wheel gave a great, smooth ride. I am also including the locking lug nuts with the key. These are in good condition due to the love I gave them ;)

I am asking $850 for the set of 4 rims (I originally paid $2600). Reasonable offers will also be considered.

I can take more detailed photos upon request, but I have photos of the wheels (before I removed them) at www.roundpixel.com/wheels

If you're interested, PM me or email [email protected]. I would prefer to have them picked up (I'm north of Atlanta), but I am sure we could determine a shipping arrangement that isn't too costly.

wheels6small.JPG