Ford Expedition King Rancz 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oleg 67

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Maybe someone knows a website on the Internet where, after entering the VIN, there will be all the specifications (technical data) of the car with max. total weight with trailer, max. load capacity and other data? I have a problem with registering a car in Poland because the database only has European cars. Thank you in advance for your answer and have a nice day.

HazBeen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If they remain intact and have not been painted over, your King Ranch Expedition's Vehicle Certification Label and the Tire And Loading Information sticker provide much of the technical data you are seeking...

Vehicle Certiification Label.jpg

The labels shown in this photo are on a 2013 Expedition King Ranch 2-wheel drive...

2013 Expedition King Ranch 2WD Door Pillar Stickers.jpg

I have attached to this post a PDF file of the Load Carrying chapter from the 2013 Expedition Owner's Manual, which explains the calcuation and meaning of the various values in the photograph of the door-pillar stickers.

The Car Specs website (https://carspecs.org/) also provides several of the datapoints you wish to gather, which are red-circled among specs available by manufacturer, model, model year, and trim level -- in your case 2013 King Ranch, and whether 2WD or 4WD...

CarSpecs_org Highlighted Drop Down Menu Available Specs Listing.jpg

1705763456285.png

Powodzenia!

Attachments

• 2013 Expedition Owner's Manual - Load Carrying Chapter.pdf
    262.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Oleg 67

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I already have all the data. Good luck !