Front end replacement parts - Platinum Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19ExpMaxPlatYYC

Reaction score
I'm looking for replacement grill molding and and the black plastic part around it. I'm not finding much in the way of better than Ford parts dept pricing after shipping is considered.

Where is everyone buying Ford parts online?

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking for replacement grill molding and and the black plastic part around it. I'm not finding much in the way of better than Ford parts dept pricing after shipping is considered.

Where is everyone buying Ford parts online?
Usually I start with Tasca, then depending on what it is I try things like ebay if I have the right part number, something like body parts eBay may not be the best place, but I have found quite a few things on there over time. Usually I just put the part number into google, go to shopping, and look around. Trouble is that whlie you may see some good pricing, when you go to check out at a lot of the dealers they add some crazy shipping numbers sometimes.

I had a situation a while back where the prices were great, but shipping nearly doubled the price, so I took a print out of the price to my local dealer and they got me there with discounts.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are sometimes good deals on eBay. When the vinyl steering wheel on my XLT pickup deteriorated I went online shopping for a replacement. Found a leather wrapped Lariat steering wheel on eBay sold by Tasca for a lower price than they wanted for the same OEM vinyl wheel. I called Tasca parts, but they couldn't sell the leather one--even though it was coming from the same place, the lower price was only available through eBay.

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score

and tasca as already mentioned.....

I'm sure there are plenty of others, but these are a few that I've used recently :)

OP
OP

19ExpMaxPlatYYC

Reaction score
Shipping on fordpartsgiant is nearly double that of Rockauto, part price is within a dollar but shipping is $88 via Fedex on Rockauto and $146.10.

If I ship to a middle-man in Sweet Grass, MT it is $31 on rockauto and is $56 on fordpartsgiant. We get seriously shafted on shipping in Canada.

Thanks for the suggestion...can't get everything on Rockauto.

Time to try these guys I guess: https://www4.dykpost.com/

Last edited:

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Yea, I forgot about da Rock, which I have dealt with a few times, neveranottaproblemo :D

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fast Parts Network used to be one I used. It was Ford Parts Network until the dealers complained because he undercut them on pricing so much. Torrie was the guys name. It’s been several years since I used him. He also had GM Parts Network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khwolf13