Fuse panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhoney

Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify this pin and is this repairable? It's an 03 and it's the black wire with the green stripe in the grey connector.
If it's not repairable where is the best place to get a new one. Rock auto is 500$.

1000001717.jpg

1000001720.jpg

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have a wire that color in my 2004 wire diagram. Closest I found was a wire identified as hot in Start and Run.

You might be able to fix the board. You need to clean the corrosion off it with an electrical cleaner, such as CRC QD Electrical Cleaner, and a tooth brush. Then you'll need to verify the integrity of the traces in the board. They can be repaired, but it takes a delicate touch and experience.

This thread that's a sticky at the top of the forum has lots of good info in it:

Reaction score
Central Junction Box is VIN specific, contact Vintage Parts Warehouse in Boca Raton at (414)425-3085 Part cost $410.31 plus shipping to your door