Good looking wheels pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just picked up a fully loaded '08 Limited and want to keep the clean and classy look. This is my 4th Expy and all but this one have had big after market wheels on them. I wanna see some pics of 22"-24" wheels on 3rd Gens but having a hard time finding ones that don't look like a drug dealer or hicker billy drives it.
If anyone has any pics, please post. I need some ideas. Thanks!!

jasonlmarsh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's my 07 EL with 22" wheels from Ford.

07EL.jpg

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's my 07 EL with 22" wheels from Ford.

07EL.jpg

I do love those stock wheels but for some reason prefer an aftermarket clean look when it comes to wheels.
How much did you get that set up for and where did you get them?
I'm thinking maybe ill trade mine for those and pay a few extra $$$. They are pretty nice and clean looking.

jasonlmarsh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These were on the truck when I bought it off the used lot. I usually go aftermarket as well, but this time I'm pretty happy with what came on it. I may change my mind once the tires wear out, and go back to 20's though.

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had 22" on my past few trucks (in avatar) and have loved them but 24" just turn heads. I'm stubborn in the fact I don't care what people tell me and will probably get them anyway and won't learn my lesson until all 4 tires explode or take 100 nails. But thanks lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i prefer 6'z...as you can see...well you cant yet cuz i havent updated my signature...but im on 26's...lol...but you were talking about going 20's...thats the wrong way...go up...not down...lol

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These were on the truck when I bought it off the used lot. I usually go aftermarket as well, but this time I'm pretty happy with what came on it. I may change my mind once the tires wear out, and go back to 20's though.

Jason, anytime you want to swap those 22's for a set of stock 20's let me know. :wink:

Matt

pdqcarrera

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Liquid Metal Lithium 6 20" x 9" with P275/55R20 MICHELIN LTX M/S2

Attachments

• Yeti Got New Shoes.jpg
    Yeti Got New Shoes.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3,098