Hello all from Commerce Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nboyer71

Reaction score
Hello I'm Nicholas I am from Commerce Georgia I have a 1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L 4X4 with Mach Audio System

In some category's I am smart in other places I am not and I would like to help others with issues and have conversation but I also have a issue also and in need of some advice !! Please Help

I bought my truck in March of 2013 I had a XLT previously but now I have the Eddie Bauer 5.4L when I bought it the man said it needed new Exhaust Manifolds and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets he had both. So I took it to a local shop He called me a day later and said he accidently broke the Exhaust manifold bolts into the head I told him to drill it out and put a bigger bolt in no problem well he "accidently" broke the ears off of the head so I had the truck towed somewhere else to another shop I bought New Heads Water pump since it was going to be accessible Head gaskets intake and exhaust gaskets the gaskets came as a set with the entire top end as far as gaskets go Well Now a year later it is still showing CEL: System Too Lean Bank 1 P0171 System Too Lean Bank 2 P0174 mostly it shows up P0171 when it comes back after erased What I have done is Ive Raplaced the Faulty PCV Valve and line and Both Elbows I have also Taken The MAF ( Mass Air Flow ) sensor out and cleaned it with MAF cleaner runs ok for about a month and CEL illuminates again Fuel Filter has been replaced the Fuel pressure is around 40 I cant Remember I know its a pound or so off but not enough to make it run rough and throw codes
air filter has been replaced also ummm Any questions ask Please I insist !!!

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this a Admin or moderator can move to the right place if they like would like !

Thanks in Advance Nicholas

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)