Help a girl out with tires and rims!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kr1stee

Reaction score
I have a 2024 XLT Max and I’m looking to get new rims and tires. Currently have the stock 275/65/18 and hate the way it looks.

I decided on this setup but wanted to make sure there isn’t anything else I need to do and that it won’t rub. I’ve seen others with similar setups that don’t have a lift but I can’t decide if it looks better with or without…

Ready Lift 3/2
20x9 Fuel Blitz rims +20mm offset
275/65/20 Toyo Open Country AT3’s

Thanks!!

Last edited:

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
With the lift kit & offset, you should be ok, but the only way to know for sure would be to get a tire shop to do a test fit for you, which should not be a problem if you are buying the tires & rims from them, or are willing to pay them some labor $$ to do it...

Can you post pics of how it looks now, so we can better understand your dilema ?

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Looks like less than an inch taller than mine and same width, which I believe people have done without the readylift so you'd probably be good.

Skim through this thread and you should be easily able to find someone with that setup.

Flying N

Reaction score
I think that size tire (34" diameter) will require a small lift. It will be very close). Rim offsets difference between 20x9 vs 22x9.5 may help on the 20's. I just installed tires that are 33.7" on the stock 22" rims (285/50), and they just fit. Which looks better (lifted or stock) is a personal opinion. I like the more level look. Rough Country has a 2/1 budget boost that I am considering.