How do you update from new Ford pass install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford installed Ford Pass version as I was evading it on my droid phone. I miss the feature of updating it with a finger touch on my phone. Can't find any useful info on this feature on my phone app now and am very disappointed. Any help.......

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Android or Apple phone?

and, I'm unclear what you're trying to do? if the new Ford Pass is installed, what do you want to update ? On my Android phone, the Google Play store shows 5.2.0 is the latest version, updated June 19, 2024.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking to update the info from my phone to expedition. The old app just took a screen swipe down and it would update to my vehicle. Pretty simple before now it doesn't perform ( app ) as the old format. If there is no way to perform this task, then it is what is.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking to update the info from my phone to expedition. The old app just took a screen swipe down and it would update to my vehicle. Pretty simple before now it doesn't perform ( app ) as the old format. If there is no way to perform this task, then it is what is.
Sadly the update vehicle feature is gone with the new Ford Pass app..

OP
OP
B

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you Rob6805 for your reply. I didn't think I asked a difficult question. You did give me the answer I was searching for. I definitely will miss that feature.