Murvilboy's *********...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murvilboy

Reaction score
Photo0809.jpg

Its a 2004 Navigator Ultimate and its bone stock. I am interested in blacking it out painting all the grey trim and tinting lights. I also want to get either black wheels with machined face or black wheels all around. I also want to lower it considering its 2wd but idk what suspension to throw on it. Can I adjust the actory air ride or is it easier to get aftermarket air ride or static drop? Im new to this type of scene but I dont want to lose the tow value for the truck considering its the number one reason I bought it. I also want to throw on a CAI and exhaust. Im interested in hearing some opinions (videos, sound clips) of what people have on their truck. Im also open for pics of how their trucks look with certain setups (suspension, wheels etc). This thread will be updated when things get accomplished.

Anyone know of a possible supercharger kit too? Just curious if the 5.4L has one available for the Navigator.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know on the Expeditions with air ride, you can lower the default position on the factory air ride. I'd imagine you could do the same with a Navi. You just have to go to the dealer. I think one person did this and the dealer charged them 125, or something like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khwolf13