Pre-runner skidplate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats a sick looking truck! oh and for my kcs, I took them down to sell my truck and then decided to put some back on because it wasnt moving but then I didnt want to wire all of them again so I just did three on the bumper and I actually like it better:) it looks a bit cleaner and I dont have to worry about burning thru another battery!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you gotta do the big 3/4 dude. i think i found the engine ground! but i gotta check again. and i need to order some 0 gauge cable and new battery terminals. even though i just changed mine.

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, Im happy with my set up right now so I dont think ill do it right now(too much work) haha! and my kcs are 100w and my hellas are 55w so I have two hella on the outsides and a kc in the middle and man do they light up the road!!! I didnt expect much from the hellas but I'd say they are just as bright as my kcs:)

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my hellas arnt as bright. i can just tell. but damn they are still bright. my hellas are going to be pointed stright ahead and kcs a little off to the sides and the ones in the grill will be what ever they want to be. they are temperamental. haha but with my new amp my lights dim. so i need to do the big3 before i kill my alt.

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good!! Awh sorry man I could have saved you a lot of trouble. if you run your wires straight vertical by the headlights along the engine compartment and up the side up the windshield, slap a half strip of duct tape over it and youll never ever see it!!!! Redneck fix but it took 30 second and you never see a wire unless you pop the hood:) be careful with all those lights!!:D i learned from expierence:p

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that would work. haha but i wired it different. i have a busbar. look it up. and i have 2 10gauge cables going to the positive and 2 10 gauge cables for the negative and its in my center console. i would take pics but its to hard to see what i mean. so ill just draw up something one day. so i have short wires to the switches so i could have a lot of wire for the lights. and it works great. its really hard to exsplain what i mean unless i have pics. but i cant take pics. but anyways. my new 2000 watt amp hits and my lights dim. so when i have all my lights on and listen to loud music BAM! dim dim dim dim diiiimmmmm dim dim dim dim diiiimmmm! haha im going to get new 0 gauge soon.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this make sense? its how i did it. works great. and easy access to the power with out having to go to the battery. i cant take pics since its a mess and it was hard to show since its so messy. o well. got any questions let me know.

Attachments

• how i wired my lights.png
    how i wired my lights.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 202

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what you do is cut out ford and make a piece of metal that just barly out lines the ford from the inside and make it blue or what ever color. that looks sick. ive seen is once before. i want a tube bumper with a skid.

I meant to say that too. I think painting the bumper gloss black with red behind the ford would look great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt