2019 Sirrus XM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dana K

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Expedition Platinum. We are trying to get to the new Disney Hits channel 302. When I try to go to the the channel with the knob it will only go to 184. When I do direct tune -- the same.... Any ideas???

I have the plan that includes it.

It says my sync system last checked for update on 4.22

spiderman865

Reaction score
Unfortunately, your radio will not get the channel. Even though SiriusXM is one company, they have at least 3 different channel lineups. Some radios like yours get the original Sirius lineup, most GM vehicles get the original XM lineup. The 2020’s and newer Expiditions get what is referred to as the SiriusXM lineup which includes quite a few additional channels. It may not be the ideal situation, but you can always stream the channel and connect through car play, android auto or Bluetooth. I had a 2019 which was replaced with a 2020 through the lemon law and know your frustration.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I compared the XM App with Android Auto to the XM radio. The app sounds better and isn't impacted by satellite line of site obstructions.