2023 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We ordered my wife a 2023 timberline in Iconic Silver yesterday. Got a confirmation from Ford. Now the wait begins.
Not the greatest picture (my copy of photoshop is corrupt), but you will absolutely love Iconic Silver
Iconic.silver.jpg

Bill

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It might come sooner than you think. I ordered mine a month ago, like jrk341 above I just got today an email from Ford saying that is is scheduled for production the week of November 28, 2022. Limited SPP. So there is a chance it gets here this year!

ColoradoJason

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 9/27, and got my build email for the week of 11/28. I ordered the XLT Max 4x4, High Package, Special Edition, Tow, and locker.

After placing an order for a Bronco for 21, 22, and now again for 23, I got calloused to the idea that an order would actually get built. I’m sort of shocked.

bigwilly

Reaction score
Well, that didn’t last long. I just got another email: “Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of December 12, 2022.
Yup, same here. I ordered a Limited SPP Sept6 and got email today with week of Nov11 scheduled for production. Then received another shortly after of scheduled move to week of Nov28.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, if its anything like this last year, anyone that ordered a vehicle will get theirs LAST! Its crappy, but how its been happening.
I'd just go buy one off a lot if you wanted it in a realistic timeframe.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, if its anything like this last year, anyone that ordered a vehicle will get theirs LAST! Its crappy, but how its been happening.
I'd just go buy one off a lot if you wanted it in a realistic timeframe.
Where are all these Expeditions on the lots, without massive markups? I suppose if you did a national search and needed it immediately, and didn't care about money, but these are not "necessity" vehicles anyway.

Dvercher

Reaction score
I ordered a King Ranch in September and received the email stated scheduled build on November 28. I found a 2022 like I ordered a couple states over and made the drive. Was able to purchase $2,000 under MSRP. I had dealers asking up to $8,000 over MSRP. Took several months, but did find one at a "reasonable" price. (never thought I would consider what I paid reasonable). I am skeptical of their dates based off 2022 orders.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, same here. I ordered a Limited SPP Sept6 and got email today with week of Nov11 scheduled for production. Then received another shortly after of scheduled move to week of Nov28.
I suspect that these changes are to align groups of similar vehicles within the same week. I also ordered a SPP and it is scheduled for the week of Nov 28. It would make sense to have the same drivetrain on all of the vehicles being run together. Let’s see if these continue changing or if they settle down now.