35s on a stock 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On a second generation there is no way to run 35s with no lift. Its impossible unless he takes his fenders off.

no bs dude i got pics of it on my fone, I checked the spings for spacers and nothing, and no body lift either, and they read 35x12.5xR17 on stock rims too!
he had every thing on but his running boards.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it can be done.... if Thermo runs 37s on 4" of lift compared to my 37s on 11"... with the right tire/rim combo it can be done.... plus depending on the tire certain tires are actually smaller than what they say they are...

also remember this was a 2003+ model expedition, so its kinda hard to compare the 1st gen to the 2nd

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no bs dude i got pics of it on my fone, I checked the spings for spacers and nothing, and no body lift either, and they read 35x12.5xR17 on stock rims too!
he had every thing on but his running boards.

Damn I would love to see pics. Not calling you a liar just think it would be cool to see.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those look like small 35s but damn how can that expy turn on an uneven road....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!! those are crammed in there. and idk if they are a true 35. street 35s are usually 1/2" smaller than a true 35.