A few pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know I haven't put any of these on here for awhile, so I figure I have a few minutes to burn. I will try to dig up some more when I get time.

These pics are from Boysen Reservoir in Wyoming where I worked and lived for the summer. Since I always have to do something as soon as I see it, the first day I got there, I had to climb the biggest hill in the entire park. After you cross the dam, there is a big cliff with a road that leads to the top. The pictures don't show how steep it is in perspective to seeing it in person, but it is fairly steep with a large drop if you miss the road lol. The rocks on the road were fairly large and liked to move, so I put the expy in 4 low to easily climb to the top.

IMG_2401.jpg
IMG_2403.jpg
IMG_2412.jpg

Here is the dam from the top, about a thousand feet down

IMG_2415.jpg
IMG_2416.jpg

I have more pics, but haven't found them yet (lived the summer in a camper with bad cell service, so I lost priority on pics)

Here is a picture from a few weeks ago when we got our first snow storm and I had to go out and play. It was perfect weather since the trails were a little more difficult with 6 inches of snow on them.

IMG_2683.jpg

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great pics that trail by the dam looks like a blast! We're still waiting for some of the white stuff here where I live.