ABS Module Thread Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tugood2b

Reaction score
My 2006 Ford Expedition has 3 ports on the ABS modual and they are all different threads??? WTF? I bought stainless lines from inlinetubes but they do not fit right and leak. I may have damaged the threads on my ABS in the process. My options are replace the ABS, find adaptors (good luck), connect my brake lines together to bypass the ABS module. I am OK with any option as I just want this thing to have working brakes. I foolishly threw away my old brake lines before I realized that I may need the fittings.

I found a forum that stated these fitting sizes were 10X1.0, 11X1.5, and 12X1.0.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have no idea, but I would go to a salvage yard and grab the brake lines. In fact if you had the fittings you could cut off the current connectors on your new lines and replace them with the factory fittings. You'd have to flare the lines again, but that's not too hard and you can rent a flaring tool from a local auto parts store.