Am I missing a grill piece?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy(SC)

Reaction score
We just got an '03 XLT and in looking at some other Expeditions around town, most seem to have a grill piece below the larger main one . . . looks like what they call a bumper grill on E-Bay . . goes in the space between the fog lights.

Is this piece missing from our truck or did it simply not come with it from the factory since I have seen several without it as well?

Any ideas on where to get a factory one to avoid having to replace both the main and the bumper grill?

Thanks

Andy

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought my 03 XLT brand new from the dealer and it didn't come with one. I don't know where else to look for one besides eBay.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ebay or truck addons.com or autoanything.com. I know your pain about that missing piece i thought the same thing forever then i just bought the billet grille off ebay and fixed my problems lol

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the XLTs I see don't have one. You could order one, but I personally think it makes it look to cluttered.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These are not offered from the dealer so you have to look at the aftermarket for one like i did.

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine doesn't have one either, I went to the dealer to find out why and they told me that it started having the lower grill in 04 on XLT models.