Armored 2009 EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Here's your chance to buy a fully armored bulletproof 2009 EL.

Complete with front and rear ramming bumpers, electric shocking exterior door handles and road tack dispensing system, smoke screen, police lights, siren, train horn... The list goes on and on. Owned and commissioned by pro golfer Phil Mickelson. This guy must have feared someone... I never even heard of him.

Check it out on ebay. Scroll down in the ebay description for 100 pictures including custom dash and controls and armor options and billing costs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Ford-...613332?hash=item3ff59c7d94:g:ZjAAAOSw88xgPXBb

Last edited:

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He must owe some money to ***** Kneebuster's sharktown bank and loan.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Take a look at the build sheet. Run flat inserts "no charge" one place $1800 line item at discount tire on another. A lot of crazy numbers for all that.

James bond Tack ejector, smoke screen, a siren. Is any of that legal?

Worth $15k at most. Probably a garage queen with all the mods.

I would test all that protection with a 44 magnum. I doubt any of it is much protection.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All those extra, heavy mods, and no engine mods.

My very first thought. I've been in a vehicle similarly equipped to this and you definitely feel the weight. Lightweight armor it may be but collectively it's a lot.

This motor needs a good 100HP extra to keep stock performance. Sad to spend to much and leave that on the table.

I'd be more inclined to buy something like this than a 4th gen of equal price. No way this is going for asking though unless someone just wants bragging rights. If its not rifle rated what's the point. You don't get an armed gang coming to extract you from your vehicle with small arms fire only.

I love the PLAYSTATION 3 in all caps. Lol. Omg a decade old platform it's a miracle. I feel sorry for Phil's guests back there. Think you'd keep up w the times w that kind of money invested

Last edited:

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the center console mods, but looking at the install work, I think the stereo and monitor below it could have been done better. Some one got ripped, just a little hahaha

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess whoever buys better not piss anyone off that has something more powerful than a .44 Mag.

On the other hand, I could break out the .50 BMG bolt rifle, and put that thing on the trailer with one trigger squeeze.
Buyer beware.

(let it be known I have no plans to waste a 30 dollar bullet on anyone's "armored" Expy) ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmcritt22