expo ride hight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sooter6

Reaction score
hi guys i just need some help here. My brother bought a epxo 99 model and it was low rider any way the old owner had lowering springs and keys. Now we had put monroe 90010 but he dont want to lift it. from torsion bolt all the way out or loose how many turns do i need to level it to the rear?... thanks in advance

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the ass end is going to be higher than the front, its going to be taller than with the air ride.
if you have the 90010 kit, if the rear is lower than the front you can loosen the Tbar bolts, DO NOT TAKE THEM OUT!!!

OP
OP
S

Sooter6

Reaction score
What i did was i crank the bolt both sides all the way tight then back it up 10 turns counter clock wise. Question is in every 1" how many turns would it be ?

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no clue dude, just tighten/ loosen, settle the tbars, check ride height, and find what you like.
I went for max from day 1 when I bought this truck so idk to be honest

OP
OP
S

Sooter6

Reaction score
Okay thanks bud for all the help that also clears me up that its okay for me to max bolt on torsionbar on my navi. Only prob is places here said theres no adjustment on navigators camber.