Finally received my fender flares from Baja Forged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow that looks fantastic! What was the wait time?

Edit, too bad they don't offer Expedition Max options... Sad Day.
I never liked the "slab sided" look of the Expedition and after seeing the SEMA Expedition that Baja Forged created I knew that was the look I wanted. The only fender flares available on the market at that time were the rubber one-size fits all type. I contacted Baja Forged and asked to be on their "waiting list" if they ever produce their flares for production - that was almost 2 years ago. Now they are in production and available. Its a subtle change but I'm really happy with the result.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I never liked the "slab sided" look of the Expedition and after seeing the SEMA Expedition that Baja Forged created I knew that was the look I wanted. The only fender flares available on the market at that time were the rubber one-size fits all type. I contacted Baja Forged and asked to be on their "waiting list" if they ever produce their flares for production - that was almost 2 years ago. Now they are in production and available. Its a subtle change but I'm really happy with the result.
You must hate the factory design, coz I find the price is over 1000 dollars after tax.

OP
OP
E

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You must hate the factory design, coz I find the price is over 1000 dollars after tax.
rear flare 2.jpg
rear flare 1.jpg

Yes I am particular with my cars - I like to have some uniqueness to my ride. I never liked the "slab sided" shape of the new Tahoe and Expedition and I feel these flares give it some more traditional shape. And if you add larger tires/wheels to an Expedition I personally don't like them to extend beyond the fender line.

TheVI

Reaction score
They look great
Did you lift yours at all ?