Financing rates on 2024 Models.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMurphy11

Reaction score
So my truck should be here any day by now. I see ford is offering specific financing rates on the 2024 models. Have dealers been honoring these rates or are they giving you the run around with the economy. My credit is excellent so I should qualify but I can see the dealer trying to play games being that I am paying just over invoice price on the truck so they'll try to get money back on the finance.

Thanks!
Tim

WTF23Timber

Reaction score
I have excellent credit as well and i was told 8.9% on a 24 model or under 3% on a 23 model Timberline

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3.9% is the lowest rate that dealer gave me last month, for 2024 expedition max xlt. I don't know how many months it goes with, though.

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
3.9% is the lowest rate that dealer gave me last month, for 2024 expedition max xlt. I don't know how many months it goes with, though.
It says through April on Ford.com. was that for 36 month? I see thats what theyre pushing and then it gets up to 4.9%, 5.9% for 48/60 Months.