I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really don't wanna put a 37 in a roof basket... be a pain to take down...lol

You're right. That would suck. Plus, that would use up most of the space in a roof basket anyway.

I was thinking about something more along the lines of this:

Attachments

• tg-jeep-rear-bumper.jpg
    tg-jeep-rear-bumper.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 53

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay okay. once i take my welding classes next semester ill start building stuff. front bumper first. then ill do rear bumper and give everyone dimensions or make a diy kit that i could send. you pay for material and shipping a little of the work i do and it most likely wouldnt be to much. or ill even make a few different designs and you can let me know which one you want.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay okay. once i take my welding classes next semester ill start building stuff. front bumper first. then ill do rear bumper and give everyone dimensions or make a diy kit that i could send. you pay for material and shipping a little of the work i do and it most likely wouldnt be to much. or ill even make a few different designs and you can let me know which one you want.

I'm in! That would be AWESOME:hitit:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well you need to do that shit before i leave SD panda! we can experiment on our trucks first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to start with a rear cuz i might use the front bumper that tactical armor makes...

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I WANT ONE!!!!! I dont like the stock rear bumper and drop down tow hitch, especially with my prerunner look sitting 2 inches lower in the back. A buddy of mine took an expedition and made a spare tire mount that attached to the third row seat mounting points and had a 35 sitting at a 45 degree angle and I must say it looked pretty good and he also just ditched the whole rear hatch(along with any security he might have had)

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well you need to do that shit before i leave SD panda! we can experiment on our trucks first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to start with a rear cuz i might use the front bumper that tactical armor makes...

yeah i can! i might get in to some welding classes soon. if the councilors call me soon! ill call them monday if they dont contact me first! classes start soon. hope i get into them!

I WANT ONE!!!!! I dont like the stock rear bumper and drop down tow hitch, especially with my prerunner look sitting 2 inches lower in the back. A buddy of mine took an expedition and made a spare tire mount that attached to the third row seat mounting points and had a 35 sitting at a 45 degree angle and I must say it looked pretty good and he also just ditched the whole rear hatch(along with any security he might have had)

dgray has that. but has his hatch still. its a good idea. but i want my 3rd row. but i want a rear tire carrier with a bumper. i got an idea of what i want.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ask nuts. hell know. i think he did on the other forum somewhere. but dont remember.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and your gonna buy a fork lift to right???? gonna need it to get tire up and down from there, lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
a tire doesnt way THAT much. you might just be getting old dgray! i lifted my uncles 35 or 37, dont remember what he has on his heep, spare with steel rim by my self. and the top of that tire is at eye level to me just about, while the bottom of the tire is at eye level for my uncles. haha okay hes not that short, but still enough to have his steering wheel all bend out of shape from him every time he gets in and out of the heep. ahah