kinda suprised that....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my wife drives my expy sometimes and she def gets looks cuz you dont pic a chick driving this thing! hahah.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My mom was the one who always drove mine before me... she took it easy on the throttle, but man could she back into stuff with it...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this was my moms ride before mine. i just got lucky and got this instead of the ford aerostar we had before. but out of all my friends im not the only one around here driving one. have a buddy whos 23 who drives one. haha not too many high school kids though. when i was there it was me and a few other people. now its all little cars and exploders. i still get looks driving this TANK! all around here though are mexican woman. gotta fit all the kids and illega... i mean works in the back.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda i know the feeling sometimes i feel like one of the only white people that drive an expedition lol. i swear its all mexican women driving these things. atleast down here in az

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ panda...i saw on MSNBC that SD...1.4 million ppl lost power...how you still on?

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
around here its a diverse amount of people that drive the expeditions....I just hate when i see people with that stupid spoiler on the back and those all chrome taillights it kills the truck. one guy around here has one riding on 20's with goodyear wrangler dura tracs (could be nittos also) but it looks so badass because the fenders are stuffed, hes got straight pipes too damn thing is loud, mines faster though lol.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@ panda...i saw on MSNBC that SD...1.4 million ppl lost power...how you still on?

not to hijack much. but yeah got power back at 1:30am. look at when i responded to everything. like 3am. haha had to look at all my facebook emails and forum stuff. took a while.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i hear you panda when i sold my 97 expy. it was to a mexican guy who signed the pink slip with an X. It took his cousin and my horrible white boy spanish to and get the sale done.