Let's See Those Lifted / Big Tire Gen 4s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azureo81

Reaction score
Finally swapped the factory 22s (285/45r22) for 18s from KMC with 35mm offset. I've always had good luck with Nitto Ridge Grapplers, so that's what I wrapped them in.

New tires are 275/70r18 (33") and fit great with no rubbing.

Chrome delete is up next for the weekend project.
I looks cool. I have the same tires on but in size 33x12.5x22. One of them just got ripped apart and I’m shopping for something else since this set is 5 years old and it does not make sense to buy just one tireIMG_0141.jpeg :( how did the chrome deleting come out? Just bought the vinyl and planning on doing it.

pequigah

Reaction score
Yes, the F150 wheels will not fit the back axle. Need to trim it back about a quarter inch to get the dust caps on. I did mine with a sawzall.

View attachment 79658

Since you like the Tremor wheels with no lift...

View attachment 79659

@GixxerJasen Question on this ... Once trimmed can you go back to Expedition wheels if you so choose or is it F150 wheels from that point forward? Thanks in advance. Love how those look!

BP 09

Reaction score
2018 XLT 4x4. Basically a base model

Expedition Bilstein 5100s set on the highest setting front and back for a 1.5 inch lift. LT275/70r18 BFG KO2 on factory wheels. LT was a must for me with towing and rough roads in my area are hard on tires. Also removed the front air dam when I upgraded the intercooler and love that look too. Just different enough to notice but rides and drives great.

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@GixxerJasen Question on this ... Once trimmed can you go back to Expedition wheels if you so choose or is it F150 wheels from that point forward? Thanks in advance. Love how those look!
It's just extra threads. You don't thread or unthread anything to it to change the wheels, so yes, you should be able to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986