monochrome 2004 Eddie Bauer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XR4Ti

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything through searching so I thought I'd try this post:

I am presently looking for an Expedition and came across a 2004 "Eddie Bauer" with similar plate on the back and the additional lower body cladding

The dealership called it an "Eddie Bauer Limited". I instantly wrote it off as them having confusion between the two models, but the tricky thing is that all the body cladding is the same colour as the vehicle, giving it a monochrome look.

It does not appear to be repainted, but I always thought the EB cladding was always contrasting.

Can someone clear the air for me? Thx.

falcn

Reaction score
Originally posted by XR4Ti
I couldn't find anything through searching so I thought I'd try this post:

I am presently looking for an Expedition and came across a 2004 "Eddie Bauer" with similar plate on the back and the additional lower body cladding

The dealership called it an "Eddie Bauer Limited". I instantly wrote it off as them having confusion between the two models, but the tricky thing is that all the body cladding is the same colour as the vehicle, giving it a monochrome look.

It does not appear to be repainted, but I always thought the EB cladding was always contrasting.

Can someone clear the air for me? Thx.

From http://www.ford-trucks.com/specs/2004/2004_expedition.html

In order to be consistent across Ford?s SUV lineup, Expedition trim level names have been changed for 2004. Five distinct series now will be offered.

XLS replaces XLT as the value-conscious model.
XLT includes ordering options for the previous XLT Popular and XLT Premium series.
XLT Sport exterior appearance package is added to the lineup.
NBX replaces FX4 Off-Road and builds on the same content.
Eddie Bauer continues to be offered as the top-of-the-line trim level.

falcn

Reaction score
Originally posted by XR4Ti

What color was it? The only thing I could find that looked monochrome from 2004 offerings was the dark grey looking paint with dark grey cladding.