My 98 EB on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just finished the lift and rims and tires. I am running 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic II's with 285/75/16 Mastercraft tires. I put 2" coil spacers in the rear and cranked the bars all he way up infront. I actually got 2.75" lift in rear and 3" in front. I could not be happier.

I replaced my headlights today with new clear ones, ebay $45, old ones were badly yellowed. I ordered a billet grill also. Has anyone ever put a billet grill in? How do you get the old one out. I searched for it but could not find any help.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd215/hoepkers/?action=view&current=98Expeditionon33s.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thnaks Guys. I am putting the grill in this week. I bought a billet bar grill off ebay. I have never taken the grill out. Howhard is it to remove and put the new one in??

DougEckard

Reaction score
Your grill

I put a billet grill on top and bottom when I first got my truck. It wasn't to hard just took a little patience. You'll née something to sand or grind down some of the plastic once you remove the old grill. I'll posts some pics or you can look at my profile. I got mine from eBay also.

DougEckard

Reaction score
1. Open your hood and remove the protective shroud
2. You will need to remove your head lights also
3. Remove the screws holding the grill and front cap on.
4. The factory grill should be held onto the cap by about 11-12 clips.
5. Remove the factory grill and then follow the instructions to install the billet grill.

I hope this helps. It's kind hard to remember cause it's been a while since I did mine.

Poppa Wheelie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rig looks great, but I know you don't NEED a lift to fit 33s. Maybe I'll do a similar lift in the spring after I get my gearing, well, re-geared