New member, hello from Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RW20114x4

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a 2024 MAX Limited on the way for the wife. I'm on my 3rd F-150 4x4. My first was a 2000 Extended Cab Lariat Off Road 5.4 Triton. Second one was a 2002 SuperCrew Lariat FX4 5.4, and my current one is a Lariat 4x4 with Ecoboost engine. All good reliable trucks.

Wife and I had looked at Expeditions for a few years but during that time, I wasn't willing to pay 10K-12K over sticker what most dealers were asking. We happened to find one last week she liked that the dealer had already ordered. It is currenty awaiting assembly according to the salesman's status. It should probably start in a week or so. It is Dark Matter with Sandstone interior. Options are 302 pkg, HD tow package, 15.5 display, Cargo management system, and 1st &2nd row floor liners. Dealer gave me a good price and I gave him a deposit.

I'll look around the forum and browse all topics that I may have questions about. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger