Order XLT vs Limited 7k Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are only two things I hope I could have with my XLT, rain sensing wipers and 6 extra speakers. Front parking sensors are nice but I don't need them personally. If it were me, I would order a limited with 301A package. 22 in. wheels, moonroof and power deployable running board are nothing but trouble to me. However, moonroof is standard on limited trim.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's your money so you should do what you want, unless you want to give it to me :)

We bought a 22 XLT with special edition package and it has all the things we wanted and none of the things we didn't want or need. Not once have I thought that I wished I bought a limited instead. Look at them both and then decide.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it was the HO engine then id pay the $7000 more for it. The limited will just have more cool feature that will break and cost a fortune to replace anyways like the LED lighting etc..

OP
OP
W

wiscoford

Reaction score
It was not the HO model. Just the Limited with basic stealth package etc.

Ended up with the base limited. Saved about 6500$.

Tiger Bob

Reaction score
I had the 2018 Limited for 6 months, sold it, and bought the 2018 Platinum version. My motto, "When in doubt, upgrade". The motion seats and extra HP were the clinchers for me. I have never regretted that move to the Platinum.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the 2018 Limited for 6 months, sold it, and bought the 2018 Platinum version. My motto, "When in doubt, upgrade". The motion seats and extra HP were the clinchers for me. I have never regretted that move to the Platinum.

My motto is, "when in doubt, downgrade, don't pay for features you never or rarely use". lol, just kidding.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are only two things I hope I could have with my XLT, rain sensing wipers

power deployable running board are nothing but trouble to me. However, moonroof is standard on limited trim.
Interesting how important different options are to different people. I turned off the rain sensing wipers the first week I had them. We saw lots of variable rain and the wipers changing speed every few seconds was annoying. They've been on manual ever since.

Love my power running boards and no issues with them. Truck looks so much better with them tucked, but it's nice to have them to help folks that need a little step to get in.

On the CCD thing, I'm not so impressed. $7K could get you a really well set up aftermarket suspension system. I do love the rest of the Stealth Limited that we got though.