Order XLT vs Limited 7k Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKH13

Reaction score
Game time decision and figured I’d look to the pros for help.

Ordering a 24’ Max tomorrow. Final price between an XLT (202a, special edition, HD trailer, sunroof) and a Limited Stealth (regular not HO) with the same stuff plus the CCD sport tuned suspension is ~7 thousand.

Is the jump to a limited worth 7 grand??

Seems like I’d be losing out on the CCD suspension, power running boards, leather, B&O sound system, LED tail lights and looks of course. Not sure of anything else of value. Car seats will line the rear heated seats for the life of the vehicle. Thanks!
My 24 Max Limited 4X4, loaded is on it's way from Ky. I drive an 09 Limited EL Limited loader and did not even consider a XLT. Love the Limited too much. I need the bench center seat so I had to go with a new truck. Go with the Limited!

C Trost

Reaction score
Game time decision and figured I’d look to the pros for help.

Ordering a 24’ Max tomorrow. Final price between an XLT (202a, special edition, HD trailer, sunroof) and a Limited Stealth (regular not HO) with the same stuff plus the CCD sport tuned suspension is ~7 thousand.

Is the jump to a limited worth 7 grand??

Seems like I’d be losing out on the CCD suspension, power running boards, leather, B&O sound system, LED tail lights and looks of course. Not sure of anything else of value. Car seats will line the rear heated seats for the life of the vehicle. Thanks!
I have loaded 20 XLT with leather/HDtow, which was a no choice C-19 buy after my 10 Expy gave up in nowhere SC. I have had limited/EdB Explorers and Expy since ‘92. Only thing I miss is the power running boards and the rear vent windows. Other than that all the other bells and whistles don’t miss. If you tow something with any weight the regular suspension with the B5100s on the rear w/ sumo springs is real good. Pulls my 8600lb boat nicely.