Tasca Ford Gone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Been trying to reach Tasca Ford Parts for weeks. Phones are answered with a recording. Emails are ignored. No way to contact them.

Guess I have to find another parts house. Been dealing with Tasca for decades.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they're still there. Not sure why the bad communications right now. They're still posting stuff on FB.
I also use Ford Parts Giant for parts, as well as Rock Auto of course.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tasca is terrible about getting back. I use them but they’ve screwed me before because I literally couldn’t get anyone on the line to get a return done. They also ignored me when parts were missing from the exhaust manifold kit and I had to go buy the “included” bolt set separate.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've never been able to reliably reach them. AFAIK, they are still in business. There are cheaper dealers out there though. There's one in Florida ... Lakeland maybe? Trying to remember.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i havent had to recently...been over 5yrs since i used them but they were good answering back then...i also did the chat online on their site

00XTL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried to contacted them last April about a part i ordered and the same thing happened with me

69mach1

Reaction score
I have used both Tasca and Lakeland Ford
Lakeland is awesome. Pricing seems to better there and they answer the phone!!
There shipping is a little expensive though