Tire Review & Show and tell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks sharp!! I want to go with those since they were on back order when I tried buying them last time, but hopefully I will have my SAS done and can get them bigger... Did you find what was wrong with your front axle?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
finally. looks good! from what my buddys have told me they like to dig in the sand. any sand. and even worse in sugar sand. so air down to about 15psi and youll be good. other than that they work great on anything my buddys throw at them. except clayish mud like we have hear. they like to get clogged up and not clear very well. and wet rock, but are you going rock crawling any time soon with your expy? haha

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have the same tires on my truck and they are not noisy at all but then again i have a dual exhaust. they do make some noise but its not as bad as the nitto mud grapplers. with windows up u wont notice anything.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
They really suit your truck. I'd like to get a set of those for my Jeep. Are they pretty loud on the pavement, or not too bad?
I agree, you need to update your sig pic.

i have the same tires on my truck and they are not noisy at all but then again i have a dual exhaust. they do make some noise but its not as bad as the nitto mud grapplers. with windows up u wont notice anything.

If I put them on my Jeep I'll keep the windows up, but I take the doors and roof off. lol.. I actually will probably need to go more towards an AT not an MT. We get tons of snow up here, and from what I've heard the MT's are not the greatest for snow. But the AT's are horrible for mud... Aaaaaah...

Expy for mud, Jeep for snow. There problem solved!!!!!!!

But damn they look good.

Last edited:

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
funny i live in chicago and on my dads expy he has mud terrains and never once got stuck. even with the big blizzard we had last year. these mud terrains handle snow just as well as they handle mud