We got our new 2024 Ford Expedition Platinum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer the horizontal screen on Navigation much more than the vertical screen of Sync 4A
Same 100% And if you've seen the spy photos of the 25 MY they have ditched the huge tablet screen and are using a larger horizontal.

OP
OP
SunnySunshine

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you know what version of BlueCruise is installed on your car? We picked up a similar ‘24 Platinum in October with BC 1.0 and still waiting for our first update.

Congrats on the the new Expedition!

Thanks,
Greg
My dad didn't want to try it out yesterday on the drive back from the dealership, also we didn't know how to activate it. I think it is probably 1.0 and does not do lane changes. I don't think any Expedition gotten the upgrade yet.

OP
OP
SunnySunshine

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats on new Expy. I like that style of rims.
We didn't upgrade those, it's the default. I feel like we're living up to our stereotype being Chinese. We don't just upgrade on looks (well except for the paint because my dad and I really loved it). :rotflmao:

Edits:
We contemplated for a long time if we should stick with the silver paint, but we already have 2 silver vehicles in our garage and any other colour would be too hot here in California during summer.

If Ford gave the King Ranch seating upgrade on the Platinum, we'd have taken that too. :rotflmao:

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We didn't upgrade those, it's the default. I feel like we're living up to our stereotype being Chinese. We don't just upgrade on looks (well except for the paint because my dad and I really loved it). :rotflmao:

Edits:
We contemplated for a long time if we should stick with the silver paint, but we already have 2 silver vehicles in our garage and any other colour would be too hot here in California during summer.

If Ford gave the King Ranch seating upgrade on the Platinum, we'd have taken that too. :rotflmao:

Seating upgrade...?

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Edits:

Yeah, they are default wheels on platinum trim. Also available on limited trim with 302A package.

OP
OP
SunnySunshine

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, they are default wheels on platinum trim. Also available on limited trim with 302A package.
They do look very nice. I really hope with the 360 camera, my mom and I won't scrape it. We have a tendency to scrape the wheels on our 2005 Lexus and 2006 Honda. o_O I really suck at parallel parking. Not sure if the auto park can do it for us when there are no lines like in a residential neighbourhood.